- RESPECT each other, the staff, the property, the equipment, the neighbors, and yourselves. (RESPECT means willingness to show consideration or appreciation…)
- You must sign in upon arrival. To do that, find the Daily Attendance Taker and give them your first and last name. You must also sign out whenever you leave the property.
- Please use appropriate language. Profanity and vulgar language is disrespectful to yourself and others. There is ZERO TOLERANCE for racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic language.
- NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL on you or in you! This includes all forms of vaping. Nor is it okay for you to make plans to use or obtain drugs here. No drug references either. If your behavior or appearance is questionable, we reserve the right to ask you to leave.
- Please ask the staff for permission to use the phones, video games, air conditioners, the thermostat, the kitchen or to go upstairs.
- When we are closed you are not permitted on the property. This is considered trespassing.
- We do support your affection for each other, however the youth center is not an appropriate place to sit on each other’s laps or lie on/next to each other. MAKIN’ OUT AND TOUCHY-FEELY STUFF makes others feel uncomfortable. Be considerate.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SEXUAL HARASSMENT (unwanted, or inappropriate sexual advances, gestures, or remarks) OR ANY OTHER FORM OF HARASSMENT (unwanted touching, gestures, words).
- Your actions and behaviors are our responsibilities while you are here. This includes your social media and internet use. We are not eavesdropping or being “nosey”; we are just doing our jobs. Respect that.
- We can only drive you to work, school functions or doctor’s appointments with permission from a parent/guardian.
- The Youth Center is here to serve MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY. If you are too young, or too old, please do not hang out here.
- VIOLATION OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION AND/OR PARENT NOTIFICATION. STAFF HAS THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY TO ENFORCE THESE RULES TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND COMFORTABLE ENVIORNMENT FOR EVERYBODY HERE.