- RESPECT each other, the staff, the property, the equipment, the neighbors, and yourselves. (RESPECT means willingness to show consideration or appreciation…)
- Sign in, first and last name, upon arrival.
- Please use appropriate language. Profanity and vulgar language is disrespectful to yourself and others.
- NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, on you or in you! Nor is it OK for you to make plans to use or obtain drugs here. No drug references, either. If your behavior or appearance is questionable, we reserve the right to ask you to leave.
- Please ask the staff for permission to use the phones, video games, air conditioners or to go upstairs.
- When we are closed you are not permitted on the property. This is considered trespassing.
- We do support your affection for each other, however, the Youth Center is not an appropriate place to sit on each others’ laps, or lie on or next to each other. MAKIN’OUT and TOUCHY–FEELY STUFF makes others feel uncomfortable, be considerate.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SEXUAL HARRASSMENT (unwanted or inappropriate sexual advances, gestures, or remarks).
- What you do and what you say becomes OUR business when you do and say it here. We’re not eavesdropping, not being “nosey,” we’re just doing our jobs. Respect that.
- We are not allowed to drive you anywhere without the permission of your parent or guardian
- The Youth Center is here to serve MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY. If you are too young, or too old, please do not hang out here.
- VIOLATION OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION AND/OR PARENT NOTIFICATION. STAFF HAS THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY TO ENFORCE THESE RULES TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND COMFORTABLE ENVIORNMENT FOR EVERYBODY HERE.